Sunday, March 19, 2017

First flat to take care of. In Dee Why, NSW.

On Tuesday Elder Cox and I were going to go unlock a flat for a professional carpet cleaner and then return the keys to the rental agency. The agent had a list of problems. It had been cleaned and we didn’t expect to have to do to much. Elder Cox’s schedule got changed and I was on my own. On the way there I made a wrong turn and ended up getting caught in terrible traffic. It took at least an extra 1/2 hour. I got there 10 minutes late. As I was looking for the unit the carpet cleaner came up to me and apologized for being late. I told him I was late to. We were both glad for the other person being late.

It was a small flat. The carpet cleaner was done in about 45 minutes. I ended up working on it for 4 hours. The agent was right. There were still some cleaning issues. I even had to do some painting to cover up some black marks on the wall. Afterwards I turned in the keys to the agency. I felt like I had just be initiated by fire. By the way, I did the cleaning and painting while I was in a white shirt and tie. First time I have done that.


I was glad to be headed back to the office and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment