Sunday, March 19, 2017

Driver Status report. Thursday, March 23, 2017

One of the things I am responsible for are reports concerning the cars and flats. A big one the president uses in figuring transfers is the Driver Status report. It was behind because my predecessor had gone home 3 weeks before I arrived. I started Wednesday afternoon. I spent all day Thursday and finished at 9:30 pm. It was a tough job. Next time I am going to get it more automated to save me time.

One thing I have learned is that the mission office is full on interruptions. On Thursday as I was working hard on my report when two missionaries walked in and said they were there for a driving test. What, no one had told me. I just said, great, lets do it. It had been scheduled before I arrived and no one had told me.


When I got my report done I was happy to have the first Driver Status report behind me. I was very tired at 10 pm when I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment