Sunday, March 19, 2017

First day on the job. March 9, 2017.



March 9th was the first full day on the job. 

My job is handling the fleet, flats, & bikes. That means cars, apartments, and bicycles. We rent unfinished flats. That means we furnish them, including cook ware and all of the small stuff. Different than when I was a young missionary.

If there is any problem with a car, flat, or bike I get called. I help rent the flats, and then clean them up to move out. I handle accidents, whether it is a car, bike, or flat. I also handle traffic violations. The missionary pays for them. When every I tell anyone what my job is they shake their head and give me sympathetic comment. I have a large storage shed with all kind of stuff from beds, vacuums, cookware, bedding, and so on. I also have all kind of tools to go fix what ever. Like I had to go change some hoses on a washing machine because the older ones were leaking.

I will let Linda give her job description. We do work together a little bit, but not to much.

Linda and my office makes us look like big executives. I have never had such a big office, not even on my B777 aircraft. 

Here are some pictures.

Our Mission. 7 Zoins.
Here are some of my cars. The trailer is mine also. 

Linda's Office. Out of her window she is looking at the Angle Moroni on the Sydney Temple.
Monty's Office.



No comments:

Post a Comment