Sunday, April 16, 2017

Toukley Ward in Toukley, Central Coast, NSW

We were assigned the ward we are to attend. We are going to the Toukley Ward in Toukley, NSW. It is 1 hour 15 minute drive without traffic. It is along the coast.

We drove up for the first time today, Sunday, 16 April, 2017. Good drive, but I have a feeling it is going to get long after doing it every week.

The ward is small. There are plenty of Melchizedek Priesthood holders. It was strange that there are many High Priest, and very few Elders. Also, not many youth. I am a little concerned. We might be working hard to activate people. There are two sets of missionaries there. One set of Elders, and one set of Sisters. I knew the sisters as I gave Sister Goudy a driving test this past Monday. 

It was a good feeling to be assigned to a permanent ward. I think it will be a good ward. I liked it being small. I believe we will be a help, even if it is only to give the bishop two more bodies to fill callings with. Time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment