Sunday, April 9, 2017

Julie - potential investigator

On Saturday I was returning a pair of shoes at the K-Mart service center. There were no other customers. After doing the transaction the agent asked me if I was from the United States. She then asked how our church was different from other churches. I talked to her for a couple minutes about the church being restored and there being a prophet on the earth.

I asked her if she would like to have someone tell her more about the differences. She said yes. She gave me her name and phone number. I told her the sister missionaries would call her.

I talked with the sister missionaries. They are going to call her this week. Julie asked to wait till after Tuesday because of studies she has.

Linda and I are going to help teach her. I am very excited. Now, this feels like missionary work to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment