Sunday, April 9, 2017

Linda - a life savor.

Busy, busy, and more busy.

I worked on the odometer report for all week, off and on. I have to get the end of month kilometers odometer reading for each car in the mission. Getting in the numbers was just the start. Putting together, and checking numbers was the tougher part.

I pick up 5 bikes from the bike shop and delivered 4 of them to elders and sisters.

I picked up a broken clothes washing machine and put in a working one for some sisters.

Plus several other repairs and request.

On Friday, 7 April 2017, I was determined to stay in the office and get caught up, at least part of it. This week I averaged 3 to 4 fires, figuratively, a day. I just kept getting further behind each day.

Linda came to my rescue. She did emails to landlords telling them work that needed to be done. By the end of a long day I was pretty much caught up with paper work. It felt good. Plenty to still do though.


No comments:

Post a Comment