Thursday, May 3, 2018

Narrabri Trip - 29 April 2018

This last weekend we were assigned to speak in the Narrabri Branch. It is a 6 1/2 hour drive one way. On Friday we traveled to Tamworth, NSW (4 1/2 hour drive). On Saturday we attended a Narrabri Branch / Tamworth Ward activity. We went to a local zoo. It was a great place. Not very large, but plenty of picnick areas and different animals to see. It was very enjoyable.

After the activity we drove to Narrabri. On Sunday we spoke. There were about 15 people there. It reminded me of when I was a young missionary and served in a branch. Good memories. Branches are special places, but I think very difficult to live in one. After the meeting we drove home (6 1/2 hours) driving.

I took my talk from a BYU devotional talk. I would recommend it. It is by Brad Wilcox who was a professor at BYU. The title is "His Grace is Sufficient". It was easy to find on the internet. You can also watch in on Youtube. It gave me a better understanding of Grace and how much it really is there to help us. Hope you take the time to listen, or read it.




















lorikeet

It is a beautiful bird. We have a lot of them at our temple compound area where we live.















cockatoo

Very pretty bird, but can be mean. They are very loud. Their beaks are very strong. They chop / cut off branches of trees. One tried to bight my camera. I kept it away. I am sure it would have broken my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment